Cultivation Taxes: Demystifying Form 943

When filing taxes, cannabis cultivators have a major decision to make when faced with the question: “Will you be Filing 940/941 or 943 forms for payroll?” The differences between these forms appear minor, but if the wrong form is checked, there can be significant and lasting consequences. In the following, we will explain the differences between the forms, and what you can do to avoid any issues.

Topics include:
– Who should use Form 940 and Form 941
– Who qualifies for Form 943
– How to navigate an incorrect selection
– And much more…

To schedule a consultation to see how our cannabis CPAs and advisors can help your cannabis business grow, call 1-800-674-9050 or visit us at


Connect with us!

Call us at 1-800-674-9050
Request a consultation –

William Bradley

William Bradley

Editor and webmaster.

Leave a Reply